Get Your Credits Without Leaving Your Home or Office!
Practicing Law In the COVID Era
How the Pandemic Has Changed Family Law and Estate Planning Practices, and
What New Risks May Be Lurking As a Result
Program is free to WILMIC policyholders
Atty. Gregg Herman, Loeb & Herman, S.C.
Atty. Bill Williams, Bell Moore & Richter SC
Atty. Brian Anderson, WILMIC
Atty. Matt Beier, WILMIC
Gregg Herman, Matt Beier and Brian Anderson
- Issues of family law affected by COVID – support orders, mediation, communicating with clients
- The future of family law practice in light of COVID – where do we go from here? What risks are out there?
Estate Planning – Bill
Williams, Matt Beier and Brian Anderson
- Getting documents signed – a much different challenge during the pandemic
- Flexibility in estate plans – responding to the pandemic and likely changes to the tax laws
- Potential risks ahead
- Plans that the client no longer considers appropriate
- Incomplete estate plans
- Electronic authentication – proposal on e-signing
- Limiting your scope of work
- Understanding Your Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
- Maintaining Competence
- Client Communication
- Managing Your Caseload
- Providing Quality Client Service
Registration & Fees
WILMIC policyholders can attend free of charge. For others, tuition is $75.00.
To register, please email Stephanie Williams at email@example.com or Tom Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be reached by phone at (608) 824-1700.