Latest News & Commentary
- Farewell To a Valued WILMIC Friend and Colleague
- The Dangers of Dabbling
- Register for WILMIC’s 2020 Year-end Webinar!
- With COVID Cases Rising in Wisconsin, Courts May Bring Back Restrictions
- State Bar Petition On Emeritus Status for Senior Lawyers Headed For WI Supreme Court
Working Remotely During the Pandemic
– How’s It Going So Far?
Risk Management Resources
Beginning Your Law Practice?
Whether you want to hang out your shingle and open your own office, or you want to maintain or strengthen a currently successful practice, this handy, easy-to-use guidebook covers:
- Written business plans
- Protecting your data
- File storage
- Cloud computing
- Cyber security risk
- Client relationships
- Marketing your practice
- Insurance needs and
- Disaster recovery planning.
It also includes the Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules of Professional Conduct.