Latest News & Commentary
- With COVID Cases Rising in Wisconsin, Courts May Bring Back Restrictions
- State Bar Petition On Emeritus Status for Senior Lawyers Headed For WI Supreme Court
Working Remotely During the Pandemic
– How’s It Going So Far?
- Claims Digest: COVID-19 and Executing Documents
- Four WILMIC Directors Elected To Three-Year Terms on WILMIC Board
- WILMIC Names Matt Beier New Business Development Manager
Risk Management Resources
Beginning Your Law Practice?
Whether you want to hang out your shingle and open your own office, or you want to maintain or strengthen a currently successful practice, this handy, easy-to-use guidebook covers:
- Written business plans
- Protecting your data
- File storage
- Cloud computing
- Cyber security risk
- Client relationships
- Marketing your practice
- Insurance needs and
- Disaster recovery planning.
It also includes the Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules of Professional Conduct.