Latest News & Commentary
- Check Out WILMIC’s Annual Report Video
- Registration open for WILMIC CLE Summer Seminar
- Managing Risk: Work-life Balance: In Search of ‘Normalcy’
- Four WILMIC Directors Elected To Three-Year Terms on WILMIC Board
- Co-founder of TrustBooks Software Says It Makes Trust Accounting Easier
- Claims Digest: Understanding how your “claims-made and reported coverage” works under your WILMIC professional liability policy
Risk Management Resources
Beginning Your Law Practice?
Whether you want to hang out your shingle and open your own office, or you want to maintain or strengthen a currently successful practice, this handy, easy-to-use guidebook covers:
- Written business plans
- Protecting your data
- File storage
- Cloud computing
- Cyber security risk
- Client relationships
- Marketing your practice
- Insurance needs and
- Disaster recovery planning.
It also includes the Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules of Professional Conduct.