Professional Liability Insurance
- Coverage up to $10 million for errors and omissions
- Prior acts coverage from your first day of practice
- Coverage for part-time practitioners
- Individual “tail” coverage for attorneys retiring or leaving practice
- Range of deductibles from $1,500 to $50,000
For certain types of law practices, additional coverage may be necessary for complete security. We offer several supplemental coverage options to better serve these practices.
- Abstracter and Title Insurance Agent Coverage
- Intellectual Property (IP) Coverage
Continuing Legal Education
Participate in WILMIC-sponsored seminars that cover the newest techniques for managing your practice and reducing malpractice risk.
Receive this newsletter of WILMIC news and timely loss-prevention information.
Receive premium credits for years insured with WILMIC.
Quality Coverage Plus Reassurance
- Personal service is central to the WILMIC concept.
Our staff of insurance professionals provides prompt and reliable service on a one-to-one basis. No agents are involved
- Claims expertise and integrity is a WILMIC standard.
Our claims attorneys and Wisconsin defense counsel do not settle a claim made against you without asking for your consent. Extensive experience with Wisconsin law helps us resolve malpractice claims quickly, discreetly and cost effectively.
- We consider each policyholder’s individual needs.
WILMIC recognizes that no two law firms are alike. Our underwriter works with you to help you select the professional liability coverage that is best for your firm.
- Policyholders own the company.
WILMIC is owned and managed by Wisconsin lawyers who practice solo or in small firms throughout the state. When you purchase WILMIC insurance, you automatically become a member-owner; no capital investment is required. The company began sharing its success with members in 1999 by paying a cash dividend