Looking for speakers who can deliver real-life examples of practical, use-it-now information? WILMIC has you covered.
The following risk management programs are available free from Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company to local bar associations and legal groups. CLE credit can be applied for with each program.
- Legal Malpractice – A Primer
- Common Pitfalls In Law Practice
- Help Yourself: What Malpractice Claims Teach Us
- Protecting Your Practice: Preparing a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Avoiding the “M” Word: Managing Malpractice Risks
- Starting a Law Practice
- Setting Up a Solo Practice
- Malpractice Considerations With Unbundled Legal Services
- What Keeps You Up At Night? Getting Peace of Mind In Your Law
- Using Office Staff Effectively
- Dealing With Pro Se Litigants: More Art Than Science?
- Top Ten Ways to Avoid Spending Your Deductible
- Avoiding the Malpractice Minefield in Real Estate
- Litigation Risk Management: What Malpractice Claims Teach You
- Legal Malpractice Claims – The Wisconsin Experience
- Facing a New Day In Court: The Pros and Cons of Delivering Unbundled Legal Services and Practical Solutions for Dealing with Pro Se Litigant
Please Note: Continuing legal education and ethics and professional responsibility credits are subject to approval of the Board of Bar Examiners.
Schedule a Speaker
If you would like to schedule a speaker, please visit our speaker request form, or contact Tom Watson, by calling (800) 373-3839 (if calling from the Madison area, please use our local number, 824-1700).