The seminar will be at the State Bar Center, 5302 Eastpark Blvd., Madison, on Friday, August 3 from 9:00 am – 12:00 noon. Attend in person or watch the live webcast online. This year’s featured speakers are:
- Atty. Jay Reeves, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Atty. Sara Mills, Milwaukee
- Atty. Eric Andrews, Waukesha
- Atty. Matt Beier, Madison
The seminar will include the following topics:
- Communication with clients, branding your message, from business cards to websites
- Utilizing a good website
- Social media tips
- Technology tips
- Working with clients – happy clients don’t sue their lawyer!
- Time management
- Avoiding malpractice risks
- Balance – enjoy what you’re doing!
Hear the experts’ presentations as well as a Q&A opportunity with all of them.
Approved for 3.0 CLE/Ethics Credits
No charge for WILMIC Policyholders
$75 for Non-WILMIC Policyholders
TO REGISTER please call or email Stephanie Williams at email@example.com with your name, how you would like to attend, and preferred payment method (if applicable)